2016 Salmon & Sea Trout returns

Can all members holding a Sea Trout and Salmon permit please ensure that they complete a catch return as soon as possible and return to the Hon. Sec.

You can use the form issued with your permit or complete electronically see https://devonanglingassociation.org.uk/2015-catch-returns/

You must return a catch return even if it is a NIL

This entry was posted in DAA News, River fishing, River journal. Bookmark the permalink.