The Forth District Salmon Fishery Board are holding their annual public meeting on Wednesday 31st May 2017 at Dunblane Cathedral.
Public begins at 7pm and the agenda is:
- Appologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting – open session only
- Matters arising therefrom
- Clerks Report
- Teith Bird Count and walk overs
- Lanrick Weir fish pass counter report
- Redd Count report
- Wild Fisheries Reform Lite – whats left of the reform process
- Revaluation update
At 8pm they will be a talk presented by Dr David Summers from the Tay DSFB giving a talk on ” Re-watering the River Garry” (SSE restoring flows to the River Garry in Perthshire which current loses much of its flow to the Hydro-electric schemes.