Please read with care the advice below to minimise the risk to you and other people when angling recommences:
- Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or shares a household with any individual displaying symptoms, should not go fishing and continue to follow government guidance on isolation
- If you are in the highest risk (shielding) group outlined by the Government, then you should stay at home.
- Angling must be undertaken on a solitary basis or only with people from your own household. Social distancing in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines must be maintained at all times.
- Always follow good hand and respiratory hygiene guidelines e.g. washing of hands,
use of face coverings in enclosed spaces.
- Give due consideration to social distancing when parking vehicles, walking along river banks and encountering other anglers and members of the public
- Do not share tackle outwith the members of your household.
- Fish locally – avoid travel, restrict journeys to no more than broadly 5 miles.
- Take your own food and drink to reduce potentially coming into contact with others.
Angling Scotland – Advice for Phase 1 http://www.anglingscotland.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/ASL-Covid-Guidelines-Phase-1-v1.5-1.pdf
Forth District Salmon Fisheries Board statement – http://forthdsfb.org/forth-dsfb-update-2-on-easing-of-lockdown-restrictions/